Exciting opportunity to join an expanding banking group to lead their compliance function in Paris.
In this role you will:
- Take full responsibility for the compliance programme across the French entity, engaging with both senior business heads and leading regulatory interactions.
- You will be based with the business supporting them with all compliance queries. The main focus of the business is DCM, Lending, Public Sales, FX and Bonds.
- The role will also have MLRO responsibility for the firm.
To be considered for the role you will have:
- Extensive compliance advisory experience, ideally with product exposure to one or more of the above business lines.
- An awareness of local AML regimes and how they impact an investment bank based in Paris.
- A proactive and inquisitive nature, keen to take the next step in your career.
To find out more please contact Tom Sullivan on firstname.lastname@example.org
0203 301 8714