Tikehau Capital is a global alternative asset management group with €28.5 billion of assets under management (at 31 December 2020).
Tikehau Capital has developed a wide range of expertise across four asset classes (private debt, real assets, private equity and capital markets strategies) as well as multi-asset and special opportunities strategies.
Tikehau Capital is a founder-led team with a differentiated business model, a strong balance sheet, proprietary global deal flow and a track record of backing high quality companies and executives.
Deeply rooted in the real economy, Tikehau Capital provides bespoke and innovative alternative financing solutions to companies it invests in and seeks to create long-term value for its investors. Leveraging its strong equity base (€2.8 billion of shareholders' equity at 31 December 2020), the firm invests its own capital alongside its investor-clients within each of its strategies.
Controlled by its managers alongside leading institutional partners, Tikehau Capital is guided by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and DNA, shared by its 594 employees (at 31 December 2020) across its 12 offices in Europe, Asia and North America.
Tikehau Capital's ESG-by-design approach is an integral part of its investment and asset management strategy. At Tikehau Capital we pride ourselves in our inclusive workplace and culture, where diversity and open mindedness are key to flourish in an dynamic environment.
Tikehau Capital is listed in compartment A of the regulated Euronext Paris market (ISIN code: FR0013230612; Ticker: TKO.FP).
For more information, please visit: www.tikehaucapital.com Mission
Tikehau Investment Management is a portfolio management company, authorized by AMF (Autorité des marchés financiers), specialized on the alternative investments which are the main focus of Tikehau Capital group.
The senior compliance officer will be in charge of:
- The realization of the control plan
- The update of the compliance documentation
- The organization of the compliance training
- The recommendations follow-up
- The reporting of the activity
- The analysis of new regulation
- The developpement of new activity / product
- The assistance of the Head of Compliance
- The interactions with the French regulator and the local regulators
- The interactions with the external auditors and the depositaries
- Master's degree in a university of law with a specialization in Financial Law or a Master's degree from a business school,
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in a similar company (AIFM) or in an Audit firm or in a Consulting firm,
- High interest in law, finance, economy, politic,
- Good knowledge in accounting,
- Good knowledge of the UCITS and AIFM regulations,
- Good knowledge of the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing regulation (AML/CTF),
- Good knowledge of the Market Abuse Regulation (MAR),
- Good knowledge of the MS Office pack, including Excel,
- Good analytical and synthesis skills,
- Fluent in English,
- Good interpersonal skills,
- Adaptability to work in moving-fast environment
Your seriousness, your rigor and your versatility will also be appreciated within a dynamic and young team.