Connectivity Infrastructure Consultant H/F
Murex is a recognized global leader in software development for trading, risk management and processing. Every day banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world, rely on Murex people and Murex solutions to support their capital markets activities. Our motto "pioneering again" sums it all up: since its creation, Murex has reinvented itself time and again to adapt to capital markets revolutions - each time offering innovative software solutions to the industry.
Over 2,300 specialists are located across our 17 offices: Beijing, Beirut, Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Moscow, New York, Paris, Sao Paulo, Santiago, Seoul, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto. Your Mission:
As part of the connectivity infrastructure team (CIS), you will work on the Murex Connectivity Framework that manages integration and API to Mx.3 platform.
Murex Connectivity Framework allows consultant/developer to design/develop transformation, import and export data from/to Murex. Your Responsabilities: 1) Support:
Provide support, and documentations on following products: Support for end users
Support for developers:
- MxmlExchange framework: post-trade engine for execution of business processes along the life cycle of business objects of the platform , it provides integration with a workflow designer tool and ETL solution
- Support of product interfaces
- MXML format: the MX.3 proprietary XML format, all data format (FPML, FIX, flat) should be transformed from/to MXML.
- Java Connectivity framework: integration framework, based on apache Camel, it allows to build interfaces that connect, extract, transform, and load data
- Murex Java API (around 10 APIs): allows to interact with Mx.3 platform
- Web services API (SOAP/REST)
Limited to public API and java framework: add and maintain samples/documentations/codelabs so clients can use them. 3) Training:
Provide training materials (slides/exercises/samples) and training on all the above matters to murex integration consultants and clients. JOB requirements Your Profile:
- Computer science or engineering degree from a reputable university
- 0-2 years' experience in relevant fields
- English is a must and French is plus
- Scripting Skills: Unix/Windows Shell scripting
- JAVA Programming Skills (Must)
- DB Skills: SQL (query building and performance analysis)
- Web API is a plus
- Python/java script is a plus
- Good understanding of XML and/or Json is a plus.
- Client orientation
- Good Communication skills
- Drive for excellence
- Cross group collaboration and team work.