Murex is a global fintech leader in trading, risk management and processing solutions for capital markets.
Operating from our 19 offices, 2400 Murexians from over 60 different nationalities ensure the development, implementation and support of our platform which is used by banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world.
Join Murex and work on the challenges of an industry at the forefront of innovation and thrive in a people-centric environment.
You'll be part of one global team where you can learn fast and stay true to yourself. Your Key Responsibilities
As part of the connectivity infrastructure team (CIS), you will work on the Murex Connectivity Framework that manages integration and API to Mx.3 platform.
Murex Connectivity Framework allows consultant/developer to design/develop transformation, import and export data from/to Murex.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Support and Documentations : you will p rovide support, and documentations on following products:
- Support for end users :
- MxmlExchange framework: post-trade engine for execution of business processes along the life cycle of business objects of the platform , it provides integration with a workflow designer tool and ETL solution.
- Support of product interfaces.
- MXML format: the MX.3 proprietary XML format, all data format (FPML, FIX, flat) should be transformed from/to MXML
- Support for developers:
- Java Connectivity framework: integration framework, based on apache Camel, it allows to build interfaces that connect, extract, transform, and load data.
- Murex Java API (around 10 APIs): allows to interact with Mx.3 platform.
- Web services API (SOAP/REST)
You will follow up all new features with development team and promote them so they can be implemented by clients and consultants.
- Development: Limited to public API and java framework: you will add and maintain samples/documentations/codelabs so clients can use them.
- Training: you will provide training materials and training on all the above matters to murex integration consultants and clients.
- Graduated from a Computer science or an engineering degree, you have a first experience in relevant fields
- You have the following technology knowledge:
- Scripting Skills: Unix/Windows Shell scripting
- Object Oriented Paradigm
- JAVA Programming
- DB Skills: SQL (query building and performance analysis)
- XML technologies: a good understanding of XML data storage, formatting and parsing
- You are driving for excellence, the "facing client" is something important for you and you are recognized by yours pairs for your communication skills.
- Cross group collaboration and team work is necessary
- Business process management is an asset
- English is a must and French is plus