Credit Flow Sales, Internship, Paris
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Global Markets has an established cross-geographic and cross-product reach. Our regional and local teams based in both major developed and emerging market centers deliver our industry-leading capabilities. Deep product knowledge across international and local economies has helped us build long-term client relationships. Our global platform provides innovative solutions to clients, including private and institutional investors, investment managers, hedge funds, banks, corporates, insurance companies, pension funds, governments and sovereign wealth funds.
Credit Suisse Global Markets fully integrates our Equities and Fixed Income franchises into one division to deliver a consistent, creative and high-value client experience. Our global teams provide depth, breadth and experience to help clients access leading ideas, products and solutions. Our services include global securities sales, trading and execution, prime brokerage, underwriting and comprehensive investment research. We are dedicated to performing for our clients and achieving the strategic goals of the bank with the highest standards of Conduct & Ethics in all our interactions, both internal and external. We are offering an exciting internship role within our Credit Sales France team. Your main tasks will be :
- Assists colleagues in the distribution of credit products (cash and derivatives) to European institution clients. Collaborates with wider sales teams to develop and maintain relationships and provide investment strategies, ideas and research.
- Assists the sales team with key processes such as onboarding, ISDA negotiations and clients' strategy.
- Supports development of relationships with large institutional clients in collaboration with colleagues. Assists more senior sales at developing and maintaining relationships with contacts at clients.
- Collaborates with senior credit sales teams to perform research and analytics to assist in the development of trading ideas. Provides investment strategy and research to colleagues for specific clients.
- Maintains current knowledge of market trends and interprets market and product information. Identifies market changes which may have implications for client strategies or tactics. Helps develop tailored solutions to assist investors in implementing investment and hedging strategies.
- Develops ability to generate solutions to assist investors in implementing investment and hedging strategies utilizing knowledge of products and analysis of client needs
- Ability to concisely summarize and explain information to others, including clients.
- Exhibits good organizational skills in the context of managing own activities and supporting those of relevant teams
- Ability to analyze problems in a systematic manner using established quantitative processes, tools and methodologies. Invites feedback and strives for opportunities to learn and improve her-/himself • Is diligent, disciplined and organized in her/his work: meets deadlines, strives for high quality
- Proposes solutions that truly fit clients'/colleagues' needs. Develops a broad network of trust-based relationships with clients/colleagues. Communicates effectively with individuals and groups. Is calm, confident and persuasive in positioning her/his suggestions/solutions.
- Supports and helps others and is responsive to requests from outside her/his own area of responsibility. Is an engaged team member and has a positive attitude towards team work. Fosters collaboration within and across teams • Ambition to be part of one of the market-leading and fast growing credit businesses.
- Proficient in both English and French
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.