Credit Research HY Analyst - Paris
Tikehau Capital is a global alternative asset management group with €29.4 billion of assets under management (at 31 March 2021).
Tikehau Capital has developed a wide range of expertise across four asset classes (private debt, real assets, private equity and capital markets strategies) as well as multi-asset and special opportunities strategies.
Tikehau Capital is a founder-led team with a differentiated business model, a strong balance sheet, proprietary global deal flow and a track record of backing high quality companies and executives.
Deeply rooted in the real economy, Tikehau Capital provides bespoke and innovative alternative financing solutions to companies it invests in and seeks to create long-term value for its investors. Leveraging its strong equity base (€2.8 billion of shareholders' equity at 31 December 2020), the firm invests its own capital alongside its investor-clients within each of its strategies.
Controlled by its managers alongside leading institutional partners, Tikehau Capital is guided by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and DNA, shared by its 607 employees (at 31 March 2021) across its 12 offices in Europe, Asia and North America.
Tikehau Capital's ESG-by-design approach is an integral part of its investment and asset management strategy. At Tikehau Capital we pride ourselves in our inclusive workplace and culture, where diversity and open mindedness are key to flourish in an dynamic environment.
Tikehau Capital is listed in compartment A of the regulated Euronext Paris market (ISIN code: FR0013230612; Ticker: TKO.FP).
For more information, please visit: www.tikehaucapital.com Mission
The Credit Research team (currently comprised of 16 analysts across Paris, London, Singapore & NY) works closely with our portfolio managers investing in European HY & Financials (Paris), European Leverage Loans (London), Asia Credit (Singapore) and US Credit (NY).
We are currently looking for an experienced HY credit analyst to help us cover the US Credit market for our UCITS funds.
The analysts are responsible for:
- Actively covering a defined universe (a few sectors);
- Performing credit analysis (including financial modelling and due diligence) and relative value of primary/secondary trade ideas across the HY market and to a certain extend Investment Grade universe;
- Presenting investments ideas to Credit Committees and Portfolio Managers;
- Monitoring existing issuers (including updating financial models), news and industry developments;
- Implementing our ESG credit review and engaging with issuers when necessary;
- Attending roadshows and other market events;
- Contributing to the marketing and communications efforts of the team.
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Business or relevant
- 5-7 years of credit analysis experience in a Leverage Finance environment (HY buy side/sell side, CLO, Private debt, Counterparty Credit Risk, Investment Banking)
- Existing knowledge of the US HY market is required
- Flexible and adaptable, capable of delivering results under time pressure
- Strong team player
- Fluent in English and ideally other languages
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- CFA or FRM preferred