I – The role :
As a Risk Associate, you will support the Chief Risk Officer in
executing and advancing Risk Management Framework.
You will :
• Support or lead in the writing of risk opinions for credit and equity investments presented to the investment committee.
• Support the Portfolio Manager in overseeing the invested portfolio
o Monitor the transaction counterparties and main financial counterparties.
o Support the annual and ad hoc transaction credit and sector reviews
• Monitor sovereign credit ratings, maintain internal views on political and regulatory developments, and compile macro-economic projections based off rating agency, consensus,
and broker reports.
• Support and perform ad hoc and regular scenario analysis on portfolios and maintain internal rating database.
• Perform research and write reports on infrastructure sectors and on transition and defaults in private infrastructure debt.
• Maintain contact with the rating agencies to keep abreast of new rated sectors, rating actions and criteria developments.
• Assess and monitor transaction and portfolio compliance to fund and group investment guidelines
• Support the annual operational risk assessment
• Support the compilation of the quarterly and monthly risk reporting
• Support the valuation process, reviewing and benchmarking models, coordinating with the investment team in the maintenance of the valuation database.
II/ Your Profile :
- European or French nationality, the location role is based in Paris, may involve occasional travel.
Languages: Fluent in English and French Other languages will be a plus,
- Education: you have an advanced degree in legal, tax, economics, finance, or a related subject & international profile,
working with multicultural stakeholders.
Experience: Associate level, you have a previous risk management experience in infrastructure debt or equity asset manager.
• you have a solid understanding of infrastructure / project
finance transaction structures, documentation, and key risk drivers,
• you have a good understanding of rating agency infrastructure criteria,
You have a minimum of 5 to 8 years’ experience in the risk in the asset management industry and in-depth technical knowledge of investment products with a strong organization, time and project management skills,
You are proactive and adaptable, able to identify issues and prescribe the correct solution,
You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. and a positive attitude and good interpersonal