Who are we?
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees.
Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain, the UK and Italy. With 5,000 customers in 5 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Today, we are more than 650 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values: - Care for each other - Always stay humble - Strive for excellence - Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfillment in freedom & responsibility.
You want to join us? This video is better than a long description...
What will your role be?
Get onboard of the PayFit rocket by joining our Data Team as a Data Analyst.
You mission will be to:
- Work closely with the data engineers and the lead data analyst to develop and own our data pipelines, infrastructure & roadmap.
- Develop compelling dashboards to measure the impact of new initiatives.
- Work closely with lead data analysts and various teams to identify problems, implement solutions based on data and define key success metrics.
- Shape data-informed business strategies.
- Communicate results and influence key business leaders.
- Proactively analyse internal and external data to suggest improvements to our teams.
This job has been tailored for you if you have the following qualities:
- a 1-2 year experience in a similar analytical role
- a strong logic & business sense
- autonomous, self-starter, detail-oriented
- proactive, and have a problem-solving mindset
- strong communication skills
- strong analytical skills
- good command of SQL and data visualization tools
We would be even more impressed if you:
- have experience with Looker
- have experience with dbt
- are familiar with a scripting language (Preferred: Python)
- are a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us
- speak English fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment
- have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- want to learn, improve and gain responsibility
1 Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match
2 Visio interview & short case study with Max, our Lead Data Analyst
3 Visio interviews with Aida, our Head of Data and our Data Analysts & Data Engineers
4 Visio meeting with our CFO
5 Background check to verify your identity, diploma and past professional experience in the context of your ISO27001 certification
What we offer
- An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London)
- A work from anywhere policy to allow you flexibility in regards to where and when you want to work
- 150 euros equipment budget to comfortably work from home
- A gym at our Paris office and a Gymlib membership with preferential rates
- Meal vouchers with Swile
- 20 weeks of maternity leave supported by PayFit and 4 weeks of partner leave (Signed the Parental Act)
- Health insurance Henner (supported to 60% by PayFit) and free medical appointments on the Qare platform
- One day per year dedicated to volunteer for an association
- A fulfilling and inclusive workplace, offering equal opportunities for any minority, disability, gender identity and sexual orientation. Don't forget: everyone fits at PayFit!