Debt Capital Markets Off-Cycle Analyst Program
What you'll do
Debt Capital Markets (DCM) is part of the Global Corporate and Investment Banking Division (GCIB) at Bank of America (BofA). DCM professionals originate, structure, risk manage and execute debt products, including bonds (across public and private markets), loans and acquisition finance. Our clients include corporates, sovereigns, supranationals, agencies and financial institutions. Post-origination, we continue to assist our clients with their ongoing debt portfolio management through liability management and derivative transactions.
Debt Capital Markets (DCM) work closely with Corporate Banking and Investment Banking (client coverage) and Global Markets (trading and distribution). Therefore, candidates who have a natural interest in both markets and corporate finance will find it a particularly rewarding environment.
As an Off-Cycle Analyst within DCM, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Assist DCM and Equity Capital Markets (ECM) professionals with deal origination and execution across a diverse range of product areas
- Work as a product specialist with our clients at top management level to create & deliver solutions through DCM (bonds, loans, FX and rates) products
- Develop a strong understanding of market fundamentals and make market-informed contributions on financing strategies that address clients' needs
- Design tailored presentations for clients to outline solutions to their financing needs (e.g. general corporate financing, acquisition financing)
- Work on live transactions and interact with clients and professionals from across the bank as you build your network and experience