DevOps Engineer – CDI
- 45 000
- Paris, Île-de-France, France
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 23 nov. 17 2017-11-23
In order to work in a dedicated Information System for the customer, you will be part of highly valued project for the customer: Trading , Risk , Position Management , Market Access and will learn new skills in market finance .
- Take part in the processes definition and the tools implementation to ensure the tests, the integration and the applications deployments following agile methods,
- Implement deployment automation tools,
- Configure platforms in an automatic way,
- Integrate and parameterize new solutions,
- Design scripts under shell, python,
- Write documents and procedures with a view to ensuring continuous improvement (technical / functional),
Technical skills :
Tools: Ansible, Chief, Docker, Jenkins, Puppet
Git, Jira, Jenkins, Maven,
Scripting (Python, Perl, Shell...)
Required skills :
You have an Engineering degree or equivalent experience, and ideally have at least a 2 years experience in an agile development environment.
An experience in the financial industry is a plus.
Passionate about computer science, curious, autonomous and proactive, you want to meet new challenges, and learn every day.
As this mission takes place in an international context, proficiency in English is required.
Please apply to email@example.com