- Selon profil
- Paris, Île-de-France, France
- CDI, Plein-temps
LiquidShare is a blockchain fintech launched in July 2017 by major European Financial Institutions with the mission to develop the first blockchain based post-trade infrastructure for the Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) market. Our objective is to completely re-engineer the interactions between post-trade parties by leveraging the blockchain paradigm and to operate a new infrastructure for SMEs in Europe to lower costs, increase efficiency and reduce risks.
Blockchain shift for cooperation
LiquidShare has an aggressive time line to develop and deploy its complex cloud-based infrastructure using a cutting edge set of technologies. LiquidShare is thus seeking a DevOps Lead to build a modern automated development software factory that will allow continuous integration of all the activities.
- Define and manage all devops and infrastructure tools and processes to accommodate agile development, continuous deployment and code quality review
- Hire and Manage the operation teams (devops, cloud & database admin & technical QA)
- Define and manage all onboarding and integration processes including help desk and support policies and tools
- Define and manage all technical attestations and certification processes that will be needed (Blockchain security concerns, SOC 2)
- Define and manage the development of all tools and processes needed for a “Control Room” to enable 24/7 problem monitoring and remediation
- Setup and Manage the 24/7 operations of the Production, UAT & Performance tests environments.
- Build and Manage overall performance bench
- Engage and select the cloud providers for development and production purposes
- Build good understanding of the functional aspects (workflows, market, stakeholders) of LiquidShare
This is a permanent job based in Paris which requires autonomy, excellent communication skills in French and English, and the willingness to stay hands-on.
- 10 years’ experience in software editor building, deploying and maintaining large scale enterprise software
- Track-record in participating in complex projects and managing aggressive deadline
- Experience with Production environment management and operational background with cloud based deployment such as Amazon or Azure
- Knowledge of micro-services architecture as well as Blockchain desirable
A fast changing, innovative, growth driven environment and compensation commensurate with experience.
This is a unique opportunity to participate in the success of a Blockchain project, initiated and supported by its ecosystem, with a first exciting objective to go into production next year.
If you’re looking for exciting challenges and for the opportunity to play a key role in a disruptive and ambitious project, we would love to hear from you!
Send us your up to date CV at email@example.com