Our client is a Bank who have a position available based in Paris to help their Market Making on Interest Rate Derivative Products. The individual will have strong technical knowledge of IRD as well as Euro and Sterling Currencies.
- Servicing Sales and Clients with Pricing and other Ad-Hoc needs.
- Manage Market Risk, by analysis of Trading books and adjusting positions accordingly.
- Idea Generation to develop Trading ideas within the Swaps space.
- Lead the strategic direction of the desk.
- Support Quants in order to improve desk functioning.
- Automization development, for Sales-Trading workflow.
- At least 12 years of experience in Interest Rates. Derivatives Trading, specifically Euro Swaps and XCCY Swaps.
- Highly analytical with coding experience.
- Must have had experience trading Euro.
- Strong track record in helping to build a business.
- Leadership experience is beneficial.