Director, Loan Originations - Capital Markets - Sponsorship Available -
- Paris, Île-de-France, France
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 21 mai 19
Excellent Sydney based Director level opportunity for an experienced Syndicated Loan Originator to join our market leading Capital Market Originations team. Key role in market leading Capital Market transactions Loan origination – understand clients’ funding needs, propose, structure and lead transactions Sydney CBD location
At NAB our vision is to be Australia's leading bank, trusted by customers for exceptional service. This vision is underpinned by putting customers at the heart of everything we do, becoming trusted partners in their businesses and their personal dreams and their day to day communities. We back the bold who move Australia forward, but first and foremost, we get the basics right to deliver what we promise, making it easy to deal with us.
The team, role & responsibilities
The NAB Capital Markets Origination team is consistently recognised as the leading arranger for Australian corporates and financial institutions accessing debt capital markets, and regularly brings new issuers, innovative structures and record-breaking transactions to market.
We have ranked number #1 on the Australian Domestic Corporate Bond League Tables from 2014 -2017 (KangaNews, excluding self-led deals). Additionally, our capabilities are validated in the Peter Lee Associates Debt Securities Originations Survey when in 2018, NAB ranked #1 on sixteen different measures, including best overall quality of Debt Capital Markets Service.
The Director - Loan Origination position is a key role in the Capital Markets Origination team, focusing on debt raisings including Syndicated Loans and Institutional Term Loans, as well as all aspects of deal related activity including;
- Managing client relations, and originating transactions as appropriate
- Understanding client funding needs, market conditions and trends (such as Sustainability & Green funding/ Asian investor demand), regulations and any other factors that influence outcomes for our clients.
- Be the link between origination, syndicate and distribution in the execution of syndicated loans and other funding.
- Meet issuers to update on market conditions, trends, opportunities and roadshow management.
- Identify, propose and structure transactions to meet the needs of issuers and investors.
- Position potential transactions with other stakeholders such as Credit, Syndicate and Sales.
- Provide coaching and development to other team members.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated and results driven individual with a CV that demonstrates 10+ years proven experience from within a Capital Markets Origination environment (leading bank, investment bank or similar). You’ll hold a tertiary qualification in a Finance / Law (or related) discipline with strong academic results and be a first-class communicator with highly developed commercial acumen and financial skills.
Along with a detailed understanding of debt products, you'll possess a deep knowledge of documentation and regulatory / industry rules.
What we offer
As the successful applicant you'll be rewarded with a structured career path within Corporate Finance that offers a competitive market salary, annual performance incentives and a flexible working environment.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.