Our client, a leading equity asset manager with a long-standing responsible investment philosophy (€30bn - €50bn AUM) is looking for a new Head of ESG to lead their ESG department and communicate the firm’s ESG vision.
You will be in charge of developing the firm’s ESG expertise and nurturing a small team. You will work closely with the investment teams to support the reporting, stewardship activities and research that the firm already conducts with regards to ESG. The client is looking for someone with extensive experience in ESG who is passionate about the field and has wide ranging organisational skills.
- Communicating across teams to deliver documentation in a timely manner, this includes RFPs, press articles and reports
- Outline the processes for the timely delivery of external communications
- Engaging with external stakeholders on collaborative campaigns
- Participation in commercial events e.g. client and marketing engagements
- Develop external relationships at commercial events to build on the firm’s standing
- Ensure the department stays abreast of new trends and developments relating to ESG
- Provide internal training to relevant teams regarding ESG topics
- This person will have perfect written and verbal communication skills in English, with an excellent working knowledge of French
- We are looking for someone with around five years of experience in asset management, experience in equities is desirable
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and organise work under tight time constraints.
- Great organisational skills with experience of managing team projects.
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management.
- Strong experience and knowledge of sustainability and corporate governance
- Looking for someone who is passionate about ESG and Investing