A unique opportunity has arisen to work with a Tier One Investment Bank in Paris. My client is looking to hire an experienced electronic trader to join its equity sales trading team covering EMEA from Paris. Candidates must have a strong working knowledge of electronic trading from either the buy or sell side.
- Work with the EMEA Electronic Management & Sales team to help deliver growth across the EEA Equities Client franchise through specific client aligned targets.
- Drive Electronic Sales across EEA Electronic clients, maintaining awareness of the profitability & impact to the broader Cash & Equities franchise
- Provide high quality Client Execution Service to EEA Electronic clients, maintaining awareness of the profitability & impact to the broader Cash & Equities franchise
- Engage with Electronic & HT Sales trading & Product teams to provide high quality execution services
- Engage with Content sales and Sales Trading to review clients and allocate resources
- Work in partnership with Ops and Middle Office teams to ensure seamless front to back service is provided to clients
- Engage in team meetings, partnering with client strategy and business management to deliver results
- Person Specification Significant experience of Equities Electronic Sales & Electronic Product features
- Strong Client relationships across European Electronic Clients with clear demonstrable experience of monetization and resource allocation
- Interest in market structure changes and the impact of regulation on the broader cash business and on our Client Franchise in particular
- Experience of working collaboratively in highly productive teams
- Experience of working in a highly productive Sales team including track record of delivering to challenging targets & objectives
- High degree of numeracy
- Strong communication skills, especially around complicated concepts
- Experience in Sales planning and analysis of client revenue opportunities
- Works thoughtfully and logically
Please note: If you are an EU/EEA national, you will be asked to show proof of right to work in Ireland e.g. showing your employer a copy of your passport.
If you are a non-EU/EEA national, you will require current and valid permission to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland. Information on legislation and guides to the procedures in relation to obtaining Green Card Permits, Work Permits, Spousal/Dependent Permits is available on the Department of Jobs, Enterprise, and Innovation website.