A prestigious Elite Boutique Bank is looking to grow its Paris Investment Banking team from the Analyst to Junior Director level in Paris. This group is noted to be leaders in all areas of front office investment banking while covering all the sectors expected and needs extra hands to strength its team following a strong year. This team is also noted for a flat entrepreneurial structure where there will be substantial exposure to execution and origination of live projects.
- Support execution of objectives across firm's core, sectors and Investment Banking activity
- Diverse responsibilities to support the firm's origination efforts across all relevant groups
- Be an effective point of contact internally and externally
- Important responsibilities to train and mentor junior members of the team
- 1-11 years of M&A exposure from a reputable institution is essential
- Exposure to Healthcare sector is a must. Preference for Molecular Healthcare deal experience.
- Experience in reviewing, negotiating transaction documentation, process and project management, valuation, financial modelling, client pitch preparation etc.
- Healthcare/Medical Bachelors Degree or Doctor's degree from a respected university is preferable
If you are looking to join a very active, established yet growing platform, then please apply!