Our Client, a Global Bank based in Paris, is currently looking for an Equity Compliance Advisory VP to join their team.
Equity Compliance Advisory VP
- Build effective working relationships with relevant business managers and teams, and engaging with them to understand strategy and direction and independently advise those partners on how to deliver their plans while effectively handling compliance risk.
- Provide dedicated, timely advice on the meaningful regulatory and firm policy requirements in respect of day-to-day activity, ad hoc queries, specific transactions, new product initiatives, etc.
- Provide assistance to the Business Controls Office in the development of supervisory practices.
- Ensure that appropriate Monitoring & Testing is conducted, in line with compliance risk assessments and on a timely basis with appropriate partner concern and resolution of any issues or matters arising from those activities.
- Assist in preparing for regulatory visits, including conducting reviews of affected areas; briefing relevant staff; coordinating the logistics of the visit and contributing to the follow-up actions.
- Ideally will have previous experience within Equities and Compliance Advisory.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact Leo Bellometti on: email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.