Equity Salesperson - Paris
- Highly competitive + discretionary Cash bonus
- Paris, Île-de-France, France
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Berenberg London
- 13 oct. 17 2017-10-13
We are looking to hire somebody with established relationships and a proven track record in the French market to join our growing Paris office. As Berenberg continues to expand it's Equities coverage globally, we are looking to hire hungry, motivated Salespeople to join our firm. We offer a fast career trajectory to those who want to build their career in Equity Sales in our Paris office.
Berenberg was established in 1590, and today we are one of Europe’s leading privately owned banks, focusing on three business divisions: Investment Banking, Wealth & Asset Management and Corporate Banking. The Hamburg headquartered bank is run by managing partners and has a strong international presence including major offices in the financial centres of London, Paris, New York and Frankfurt. More than 1,500 professionals are delivering a modern and efficient service, while maintaining a firm connection with our heritage and traditions. Our corporate culture is characterised by close ties to our clients, innovation and a commitment to forging lasting partnerships.
For our Equities department we are looking to hire an:
Equity Salesperson – Paris
• Selling the firms European and/or U.S. Research product to French institutional clients.
• Work alongside the team in building and expanding client relationships, and developing the Research franchise in the French market.
• Be an integral member of the Paris Sales team and take responsibility for the day to day service of our existing client network.
• Help sell corporate deals including IPOs, capital raisings and placements.
• Previous experience selling Cash Equities in the French market.
• Must have a substantial existing client base in the French market and solid relationships with a range of institutional investors.
• Excellent knowledge of European Equities.
• An entrepreneurial mindset and goal-oriented approach are important.
• Must possess excellent communication skills, a team-focused personality and a hunger to succeed.
• Fluent in English.
Have we sparked your interest? Then please apply online.
Berenberg • Human Resources • Emily Gill
60 Threadneedle Street • London EC2R 8HP United Kingdom