About Access Capital Partners Established in December 1998, Access Capital Partners is an independent Private Assets manager, majority owned by its management. With offices in six European countries and aggregate historical investor commitments of €12 billion, Access’ integrated expertise offers exposure to growth investments, smaller buy-outs, infrastructure, and private debt through funds of funds, direct & co-investment funds and customized client solutions. The team is fully committed to integrating Environmental, Social and Governance best practices into its investment strategies, acknowledging that a responsible investment approach partially mitigates investment risk and enhances long term returns.
We are seeking an Environmental, Social & Governance (“ESG”) Analyst to help our ESG & Sustainability Associate to coordinate, drive and optimize ESG operational processes, especially ESG reporting, across our private equity and infrastructure investing activities.
The role will include the following tasks:
- Lead annual ESG data collection campaign from portfolio funds and companies, liaising with our external digital data management specialist (update of the annual questionnaires, analysis of the data…)
- Update and improvements of annual ESG reports to our clients, based on the annual ESG data collection
- Assisting the ESG team in the preparation of annual ESG review meetings with highly sensitive institutional clients
- Market research and Benchmarking
- Collaborate with the investment teams to ensure ESG due diligence information and views are factored into the various reports
- Help to improve awareness of sustainable investing within the firm
The candidate will demonstrate the following skills:
- A university or Grande Ecole masters degree (Sustainable development Masters preferred) with 1 to 3 years of related experience
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for the growing ESG, Sustainability & impact trends within the unlisted investment industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills both in English and French
- Strong analytical skills and keen attention to details
- Self motivated and self starter
- Proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint
This position will take place in our Paris office and starts in September 2021.
Candidates interested by this exciting opportunity should provide a CV in English.