Lemonway is looking for a Expert Paiements (M/F)! Are you the right person for this job?
Expert Paiements (M/F)
French #Fintech Lemonway is a European accredited Payment Institution for the new economy and operates over 29+ countries.
Lemonway processes payments for marketplaces and crowdfunding platforms, by providing duly compliant payment services: KYC, crediting, fraud detection. We also secure funds and payments through a high-standard and high-performing product fully adaptable to our customer needs.
Join a hyper-growing and exciting company that brings one of the most powerful payment factory into a booming market:
- 90+ motivated and talented employees.
- Shape the future of payments and work in the heart of the new digital economy.
- Be part of a supportive, knowledge-sharing team that empowers every single talent to reach their full potential.
- Work in a Tech and dynamic environment.
- Headquarters in Paris downtown with a nice working environment.
About the position
Lemonway puts payment expertise at the core knowledge for its business. The Payments team plays a central role in this culture by enabling the processing of our customers’ payments and expand the range of payment services. This person we are looking for will take large responsibility for mastering our payment methods portfolio, expanding it and spreading the payment culture in the company.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Alongside the Head of Payments, keep defining and implementing the Payment strategy, driving the vision of a consistent and best in class European payment solution.
- Oversee the payments activity and manage KPIs (per payment method and per provider).
- Nurture continuous improvement alongside with Product & Payments teams.
- Develop partnerships with new banks and PSPs to launch new offerings to Lemonway users.
- Lead new payment method projects, by providing payment expertise and business guidelines to the Tech Squad.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure appropriate implementation is in place in Teams processes.
- Gather and build a wide-ranging payments expertise to create optimization narratives to internal & external stakeholders.
- Lead discussions with our largest existing and prospective customers as well as provide the Sales team with presentation and training material to lead discussions with customers and prospects.
- Synthesize and relay customer/market feedbacks and findings to feed product roadmap.
Desired skills and Experience
- At least 10+ years of experience in Payment Operations, Finance & Strategy, or Business Operations at a leading technology or payments company, or top Management Consulting firm.
- Proven experience in Project management.
- Excellent knowledge of the operational functioning of Payment value chain (instant payment, card payments and schemes have no secret for you).
- Excellent organization skills and capacity to prioritize.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, open and to collaborative teamwork.
- Proficient analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to build and leverage cross-functional relationships.
- Fluent spoken and written English & French.
- Familiarity with regulatory frameworks is a plus.
What's in it for you
- Location - super headquarters based in central Paris (Silicon Sentier).
- Flexible working environment and Remote Policy.
- Enjoy your food allowance with a Swile card.
- 50% reimbursement of your Navigo or Velib pass.
- Health Insurance.
- 25 days of holidays and RTT.
- Annual Holidays Bonus.
- International environment.
Apply via the application button.
Agency calls are not appreciated.