Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 15% of the world's crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 700 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets - including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 5 millions units already sold in 180 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Have a look at our Origins video here .
In this role, you will support the ERP Project Manager and will be a key part in helping to manage our Finance tools. You will have the opportunity to work on different projects such as implementing our ERP (Enterprise Resources Planning system) and improving our finance tools.
This is a 6 months internship, start date in June 2022. Your mission:
What we're looking for:
- 1/ Project Management: Assist the ERP Project Manager in the implementation of our new ERP - 90% of your time
- Coordination & communication between the integrator, Ledger teams (finance, operations, legal & procurement) and the consulting firm
- Plan and participate to project committees, workshops & general meetings
- Perform data recovery and testing
- Co-lead the writing of a training deck and the training sessions
- 2/ Help to improve our finance tools and administer them - 10% of your time:
- User support Adapt current processes and forms in regards with business requests
- Lead process talks (Purchase Orders and Travel & Expenses)
What's in it for you?
- Bachelor's degree (Bac +5 - business /engineering school) and interest in project management
- You are fluent in French & English
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- You are positive, curious, self-motivated and hands-on
- You have strong organizational skills and are disciplined in daily activity planning (ability to manage tightly, over time, a large quantity of information)
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.