Financial Analyst - Portfolio management
Tikehau Capital is a global alternative asset management group with €29.4 billion of assets under management (at 31 March 2021).
Tikehau Capital has developed a wide range of expertise across four asset classes (private debt, real assets, private equity and capital markets strategies) as well as multi-asset and special opportunities strategies.
Tikehau Capital is a founder-led team with a differentiated business model, a strong balance sheet, proprietary global deal flow and a track record of backing high quality companies and executives.
Deeply rooted in the real economy, Tikehau Capital provides bespoke and innovative alternative financing solutions to companies it invests in and seeks to create long-term value for its investors. Leveraging its strong equity base (€2.8 billion of shareholders' equity at 31 December 2020), the firm invests its own capital alongside its investor-clients within each of its strategies.
Controlled by its managers alongside leading institutional partners, Tikehau Capital is guided by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and DNA, shared by its 607 employees (at 31 March 2021) across its 12 offices in Europe, Asia and North America.
Tikehau Capital's ESG-by-design approach is an integral part of its investment and asset management strategy. At Tikehau Capital we pride ourselves in our inclusive workplace and culture, where diversity and open mindedness are key to flourish in an dynamic environment.
Tikehau Capital is listed in compartment A of the regulated Euronext Paris market (ISIN code: FR0013230612; Ticker: TKO.FP).
For more information, please visit: www.tikehaucapital.com Mission
Within the Finance department and more particular within the Portfolio Management team, supervision of all Tikehau Capital investments held (i) directly or (ii) indirectly via its subsidiaries.
Under the management of a Portfolio Manager, you will monitor all assets invested by Tikehau Capital Advisors, Tikehau Capital and its subsidiaries (approximately two hundred assets representing a global value over 2 billion euros). These investments are directly or indirectly held investments, co-investments, external funds investments, as well as investments in funds managed by Group Asset Managers (Tikehau IM, Tikehau Capital Europe, etc...) with an international scope.
Additionally, you might challenge and make recommendation for each investment opportunity submitted to the Capital Allocation Committee, ensuring the opportunity is corresponding the risk/return model targeted by Tikehau Capital balance sheet.
Your main tasks (the list below is not exhaustive) will be the following:
- Monitor investment and divestment process (KYC, subscription agreements, anti-money laundering, legal documentation, handovers, etc...);
- Monitor listed or private assets invested by Tikehau Capital considered as not strategic and not followed by the Group's investment team. Taking part in the preparation of funds flow (acquisition financing, capital calls, etc...) and monitoring of their good execution by the Treasury department;
- Collection of all investment documentation (handover, quarterly, half-year non-audited and annual audited reporting, valuations, ad hoc reportings, etc...), processing and centralising all reported data, production of any internal reporting needed;
- Update, analysis and challenge of Tikehau Capital consolidated assets valuations, preparation of memos and summary reports for the management, auditors, etc... These reports are used to produce social accounts (UK and French Gaap) and consolidated accounts IFRS of Tikehau Capital;
- Communication of investment data and, if needed their interpretation to accounting data, to the internal accounting department or external accountants (in France, UK, US and Asia);
- Active participation in the quarterly valuation process of the consolidated Tikehau Capital portfolio with (i) the investment team, (ii) the member of the valuation committee and (iii) the auditors;
- Calculation, control and reporting of main KPI of Tikehau Capital portfolio (IRR, invested capital, exit multiples, realized P&L, carried interest valuation, etc...);
- Update, challenge and validation of data, continuous development of the data management tools (Efront for example) for the whole Tikehau Capital consolidated portfolio;
- Preparation of ad hoc and recurring reportings with centralised financial data (sector, geography, valuation, etc...) for internal as well as external purposes;
- Monitoring Tikehau Capital consolidated balance sheet profitability according to the Budget and challenge the risk/return targeted models.
- Studies Bac +5 business, engineering schools or university
- At least 5 years experience within an audit company (Big 4) in a FIG, valuation or transaction services dedicated audit departments.
- Fluency in English