XOLARIS Group is a 100 % independent and privately financed specialist for the conception of investment solutions in the world of real assets. XOLARIS is a full service providing Management Company (“ManCo”) and a highly appreciated partner in finding individualized solutions for its client’s specific needs while making sure that its clients are able to concentrate on their core duties.
As an independent ManCo, we therefore offer investment services within regulatory guidelines to its clients and assume responsibility of the statutory requirements in the interest of the investors. We run our own AIFMs in the heart of Europe and operate our own administration unit, which is securing the ability to suit the individual objectives of each client. We operate offices in Liechtenstein, Germany, Hongkong and soon in Singapore. As part of our strategic growth we decided to setup ManCo business in Paris.
For our new operations in Paris we are currently looking for a Fondsmanager Real Estate (m/f).
You should have proven experience in the Fondsmanagement sector. The ideal candidate will be part of a very experienced and highly motivated fast driven team. The asset class “Real Estate” and communication with an international community must be your passion.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Continuous portfolio management from the investment phase to the liquidation of the AIF
- Detailed analysis of target assets (e.g. cash flows, forecasts, etc.) and development of recommendations for action
- Monitoring of the fund strategy and investment limits based on existing restrictions and compliance with legal requirements (AIFMD)
- Creation of periodic reports and annual reports
- Close communication with the various departments, usually C-level management (internal and external)
- Close cooperation with external regulatory officials (e.g. depositary, auditor)
- Proactive involvement in the continuous development of existing processes
- Work closely together with the other teams, offices and specialists of the XOLARIS Group
- Business administration, law and/or economics studies, if necessary also with additional training
- Ideally at least 3 years of professional experience as a fund or portfolio manager, or in commercial project management of a company in the real estate industry
- You have a strong sense for different business models and a proven sensitivity in handling people for the operational implementation
- You have very good financial modeling skills
- Experience in the control and monitoring of letting processes, purchase and sales processes and property management, as well as profound knowledge in the strategic and operative value and further development of real estate portfolios
- Independent working style and high resilience, analytical and solution-oriented thinking paired with entrepreneurial action and passionate motivation
- You like to be part of the team, are used to making decisions and representing them internally and externally
- You are fluent in French and English (German is an advantage)
WE ARE OFFERING a position in a dynamic working environment, an enjoyable team atmosphere and a performance-linked remuneration. Personnel development and support are core elements of our strategic personnel policy. We are looking for you!
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Then we should meet. Please email us your personal application and let us know why you are the right candidate for our further growth in the French market. Please send the documents to Mrs. Stephanie Reichold via the apply button.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Mrs. Stephanie Reichold.