The Technology department provides applications and technical services support and projects delivery to the AXA Investment Managers’ business worldwide. It’s mission is to support Business through 2 teams:
• Project team who leads IT or organisational projects set by the Chief Operating Officer of Trading & Securities Financing
• Support team who maintains and improves all IT tools used by Fund managers and Traders.
The candidate will be a Functional Analyst within the support technology team dedicated to Simcorp Front Office Support
Simcorp Front Office Support team is composed of 5 people in Paris, 3 people in London, 3 people in HK and 3 people in US
As Functional Analyst, she/he will be primarily responsible for maintaining the availability of the Simcorp Dimension platform and modules used by all Front office & Trading departments.
He/she will interact with fund managers, traders, financial analysts, Investment Guidelines team, compliance, internal audit team and other IT team ( Simcorp Support Operations & Data team, Simcorp Project team, Application support…)
Scope of application
User’s and application support :
• Provide functional and technical support (application settings, assistance, trainings) on SimCorp Dimension in particular on modules used by Front Office department (Asset Manager, Compliance Manager, Order Manager…)
• Manage Morning checks
• Ensure appropriate change management processes are implemented to benefit users
• Study and propose tactical solutions as required
• Produce user and functional procedure guides
• Communicate with the users on system/module availability / future evolutions using the standard templates
• Coordinate the work of the different IT teams (notably Ops&Data Support for Dimension, Project team) to ensure the best level of support
• Ensure compliance with all information security policies and proactively look for advice for new scenarii as they arise
• Implement and operate regular end user activity monitoring for the given application
• Participate actively on the yearly upgrade of SimCorp Dimension and on any patch release (qualification, regression tests, etc…)
• Follow strictly the procedures to send service requests to SimCorp editor and to escalate issues
Depending on the needs, assist the project managers in the context of projects impacting SimCorp Dimension on which their
• Analyse existing processes
• Gather business requirements
• Write functional specifications
• Contribute to the testing phase for new versions and/or new tools
• Degree in IT (or equivalent experience).
• Experience in the financial industry, ideally in asset management.
Knowledge and Skills
• Good maintenance of English
• Functional knowledge in asset management (the requested level may vary).
• Functional knowledge of the equities, Fixed Income
• Proficient in producing high quality documentation in the form of user guides and process flows.
• Good writing and communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Proactive, autonomy, dynamic, organized, rigor.
• Customer focused.
Specific work conditions
• Based in Paris
• Depending on topics, it might be required to travel.