MFEX France is an independent market infrastructure supporting the distribution of funds. We offer financial institutions a highly automated, secure and cost efficient solution for trading funds, recovering rebates and delivering updated fund information. We operate in a B2B environment and provide services to Banks, Insurance Companies and IFA Networks. We are expanding at a rapid rate internationally with both new clients and new markets and we are currently looking for a client service relationship manager to join our dynamic team and support this growth.
We propose a fixed term contract of 12 months :
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Fund Company Relationship Support
- Offering an analytic & responsive support to the Manager’s needs.
- Provide data analysis and reports.
- Maintaining an operational coordination between the different services.
- Covering operational relationship with the Fund Companies.
- Supporting the Implementation of new Clients.
- Database management (CRM/ proprietary fund database).
The successful candidate will:
- be fluent in French and English
- have Excellent Office Pack skills, VBA is a plus
- be rigorous with figures, with coordinative capabilities
- show strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize
- be an enthusiastic team player with good interpersonal skills
- be curious and willing to learn.
The role will be based in Paris.
If you are interested, please contact us via MFEX email@example.com