Fund Legal Counsel
Tikehau Capital is a global alternative asset management group with €31.8 billion of assets under management (as of 30 September 2021). Tikehau Capital has developed a wide range of expertise across four asset classes (private debt, real assets, private equity and capital markets strategies) as well as multi-asset and special opportunities strategies.
Tikehau Capital is a founder led team with a differentiated business model, a strong balance sheet, proprietary global deal flow and a track record of backing high quality companies and executives.
Deeply rooted in the real economy, Tikehau Capital provides bespoke and innovative alternative financing solutions to companies it invests in and seeks to create long-term value for its investors, while generating positive impacts on society.
Leveraging its strong equity base (€2.9 billion of shareholders' equity as of 30 June 2021), the firm invests its own capital alongside its investor-clients within each of its strategies.
Controlled by its managers alongside leading institutional partners, Tikehau Capital is guided by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and DNA, shared by its 672 employees (as of 30 September 2021) across its 12 offices in Europe, Asia and North America.
Tikehau Capital's ESG-by-design approach is an integral part of its investment and asset management strategy. At Tikehau Capital we pride ourselves in our inclusive workplace and culture, where diversity and open mindedness are key to flourish in an dynamic environment.
Tikehau Capital is listed in compartment A of the regulated Euronext Paris market (ISIN code: FR0013230612; Ticker: TKO.FP).
For more information, please visit: www.tikehaucapital.com Mission
Under the responsibility of the Legal Department of Tikehau Investment Management, you are involved in all the asset management activities of Tikehau Investment Management and the Tikehau Capital Group:
- Structuring, creation and life of the funds (open-ended and close-ended) managed by the Group (in France and abroad) on its various business lines (real estate, private debt, private equity, and capital market);
- Marketing and distribution of the funds;
- Monitoring of regulatory issues relating to portfolio management companies (organisation of activities, regulatory authorizations, relations with regulatory authorities, etc.);
- Coordination with the support teams (finance, compliance);
- You are required to provide your assistance in any legal issue relating to the Group's asset management activities
- Master 2 with specialization in banking and/or financial law
- Experience in a law firm and/or in the legal department of a management company
- 3-5 years of experience
- Fluent in English (oral and written)