Fund Operations Analyst - CMS
Tikehau Capital is a global alternative asset management group with €29.4 billion of assets under management (at 31 March 2021).
Tikehau Capital has developed a wide range of expertise across four asset classes (private debt, real assets, private equity and capital markets strategies) as well as multi-asset and special opportunities strategies.
Tikehau Capital is a founder-led team with a differentiated business model, a strong balance sheet, proprietary global deal flow and a track record of backing high quality companies and executives.
Deeply rooted in the real economy, Tikehau Capital provides bespoke and innovative alternative financing solutions to companies it invests in and seeks to create long-term value for its investors. Leveraging its strong equity base (€2.8 billion of shareholders' equity at 31 December 2020), the firm invests its own capital alongside its investor-clients within each of its strategies.
Controlled by its managers alongside leading institutional partners, Tikehau Capital is guided by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and DNA, shared by its 607 employees (at 31 March 2021) across its 12 offices in Europe, Asia and North America.
Tikehau Capital's ESG-by-design approach is an integral part of its investment and asset management strategy. At Tikehau Capital we pride ourselves in our inclusive workplace and culture, where diversity and open mindedness are key to flourish in an dynamic environment.
Tikehau Capital is listed in compartment A of the regulated Euronext Paris market (ISIN code: FR0013230612; Ticker: TKO.FP).
For more information, please visit: www.tikehaucapital.com Mission
Within the CMS Middle Office, your main tasks will be :
- Controlling and validating fund liquidation values in conjunction with the Front Office ;
- Reconciliation of cash and securities positions with custodians and monitoring of suspense items ;
- Monitoring liabilities and retrocessions ;
- Monitoring of confirmations with brokers for transactions initiated by the Front Office ;
- Monitoring of regulatory and specific UCI constraints ;
- Participation in various Middle Office projects and optimisation of existing processes.
- 5 years experience in the Middle Office activity ;
- Good knowledge of financial instruments and circuits ;
- Knowledge of Fusion Invest a plus ;
- Good command of Excel and office tools ;
- Fluent English.