General Accountant / Suppliers
Tikehau Capital is an asset management and investment group with €27.2 billion of assets under management (at 30 September 2020) and shareholder equity of €2.8 billion (at 30 June 2020). The Group invests in various asset classes (private debt, real assets, private equity and capital markets strategies) including through its asset management subsidiaries that act on behalf of institutional and private investors. Controlled by its managers alongside leading institutional partners, Tikehau Capital employs more than 570 people (at 30 June 2020) in its offices based in Paris, London, Amsterdam, Brussels, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, New York, Seoul, Singapore and Tokyo.
Tikehau Capital is listed in compartment A of the regulated Euronext Paris market (ISIN code: FR0013230612; Ticker: TKO.FP) www.tikehaucapital.com Mission
You work under the authority of the Tikehau Investment Management accounting manager and you ensure the accounts payable and general accounting, the cost accounting, the follow-up of the payments and the revision of the accounts. You will be assisted by an apprentice accountant in the accomplishment of your tasks.
You are involved in the daily management of the accounting of Tikehau IM France. Your main missions are the following:
1) Suppliers accounting
- Validation and follow-up of the invoice and purchase order approval workflow
- Accounting records of supplier invoices
- Timely payment of supplier invoices following their validation
- Audit and payment of expense reports in compliance with the Group's travel policy.
- Follow-up and verification of accounts payable balances, verification of reconciliations
- Quarterly analysis of external expenses
- Inventory entries (NPF, CCA)
- Entering bank statements
- Weekly and monthly bank reconciliations
- VAT management and framing
- Supervision of an apprentice in charge of entering invoices and auditing expense claims
2) General accounting
- Monitoring of tangible and intangible fixed assets (accounting, variation table etc...)
- Integration of payroll SOs, taxes and payroll taxes with their analysis
- Management of cost accounting
- Review of operating expenses
- Filing of accounting documents
- Participation in the requests of the statutory auditors ....
Level of studies: Bachelor's degree minimum in Accounting/Finance
- You have a solid Operational professional experience (Minimum: 3 years) in accounting, with a fluent level of English/French (Working language: English) and an appetite for information systems.
- Relational ease is essential in a very dynamic and complex environment.
- You are rigorous and concerned about confidentiality.
- You have a good command of the office pack and more particularly Excel.
- You are rigorous and concerned about the respect of confidentiality.