- Paris, Île-de-France, France
- CDI, Plein-temps
HR Service Team Associate (HR Connect) - Paris
Lieu de travail : Paris, Île-de-France, FranceRole / Responsibilities: The HR Service Team Associate role is responsible for providing front line HR support to all Moody's employees based in France. This will be done primarily via responding to all HR inquiries from employees, managers and executives, ranging from simple questions to complex requests that may require research, and follow-up for resolution or additional analysis by the Centers of Expertise. The HR Service Team Associate will respond to inquiries through several channels including telephone contact and e-mail requests, and will track all interactions and other work via a case management tool. In addition, the HR Service Team Associate is responsible for the administration of HR processes, with an emphasis on HR transaction processing including HR data entry, workflow monitoring and approvals, other HR transactions in Moody's HRMS and other HR systems, HR process-related document collection, review, and approval,
- Employment Contracts and Offer Letters
- Create offer letters for new hires based on offer letter templates.
- Perform maker / checker quality checks on offer letters created by other associates.
- Deliver and track receipt of returned offer letters and contracts.
- Maintain accurate templates / partner with internal stakeholders to adjust and/or revise when necessary.
- Background Checks and CRB
- Track and coordinate background and criminal record check submissions to Moody's background screening vendor.
- Provide real-time reporting of candidate application to Recruiting Operations Manager and Recruiters and follow-up with potential new-hires and Recruiters to help resolve discrepancies.
- Document Retention & Audits
- Scan new hire paperwork into Moody's system of record in a timely manner.
- Conduct data and process audits as needed to keep Moody's in compliance with internal policies and standards.
- New Hire Orientation
- Work with OnBoarding Associate in London to coordinate employee new hire orientations for French new hires.
- Other Responsibilities
- Maintain accurate status and tracking of new hires data via a Sharepoint portal. Provide updates to recruiters as needed.
- Work with team members to improve internal processes and enhance the positive new hire experience.
- Lead adhoc projects to improve quality and efficiency across the employee onboarding experience as needed.
- On occasion, associate may be required to input new hire data into HRMS system.
- Provide accurate and efficient resolutions of issues and inquiries through multiple channels (e.g., phone, email) by following appropriate resolution/assessment methodologies (e.g., investigating and research), utilizing knowledge management tools, educating customers on HR technologies and self-service tools, and determining appropriate course of action or escalation for emerging issues
- Consistently utilize knowledge management tools and contribute new or updated information to maintain an accurate and consistent knowledge base in support of customers, peers and the larger HR Service Team
- Enhancing customers' level of understanding by educating and influencing them to utilize self-service support
- Provide initial contact and support for customers managing sensitive and confidential information related to HR issues
- Provide customer support that generates a high level of customer satisfaction and inspires confidence through effective communication, expert knowledge, and efficient escalation to resolve issues
- Communicate effectively (written or verbal) matching customer style, needs, and level of understanding to support optimal customer interaction, including accurate and grammatically correct support for available customer support channels (phone, email, case management)
- Partner with the entire HR organization by sharing knowledge with peers and cross-functional teams and identifying emerging issues or trends
- Interface with Payroll, Comp&Benefits to inform about variable elements of pay or benefits payments
- Day-to-day management of France time and attendance tracking system (Horoquartz)
- Monitor the biannual working time interview process
- Accurately process HRMS transactions, including new hire data entry, transfers, exits and ad-hoc transactions
- Become a subject matter expert and skilled end user for Moody's HRMS and other technologies. Monitor and manage HRMS workflows
- Collect, review, and approve on boarding documentation as part of recruitment administration
- Support pre/post-employment verification and reference requests
- Develop reference letters
- Identify process improvement opportunities focused on enhancing the Service Team's ability to be effective and efficient
- Ensure all Service Team processes, standards and protocols are followed, including those focused on data quality controls
- Role may expand to include responsibilities for administration of additional HR processes
The Department / Team:
The HR Service Delivery function is accountable for implementing and maintaining the Global HRMS systems, managing reporting and data analytics, overseeing global HR project management and ensuring customer satisfaction and efficient HR transaction processing and APAC/EMEA payroll processing within the HR Service Team. The HR Service Delivery function consists of the Global HR Service Team, Global HR Systems, Global HR Project Management Office and Global HR Data & Analytics.
- Excellent customer service skills (French and English)
- Comfortable and experienced in processing workflow, transactions and data changes using PeopleSoft HR, Kenexa 2XB or similar HRMS and/or Applicant Tracking System.
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills. Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative environment, build consensus and promote the exchange of information among project team members
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills (French and English)
- Strong, organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and changing priorities
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.