Head of Investor Relations
About the role:
We are looking for a Head of Investor Relations who will manage communication between the companies corporate management and its investors and the market analysts.
At the core of their role they will manage the companies financial community by releasing information, handling inquiries and meetings, providing feedback to management, and handling crisis management.
This role will be responsible for developing the IR strategy, as well as handling the day-to-day operational and reporting needs.
What you will be doing:
• Help investors make informed decisions in their actions regarding the company’s equity.
• Provide up-to-date information about the company’s operations and financial statements to current and potential shareholders, as well as third-party equity research analysts and stakeholders.
• Organize events, speaking engagements, meetings of General Management with the financial community (roadshows, conferences, capital market days)
• Collaborate with the Marketing Team to deliver the IR communication and media strategy, ensuring an on-brand, consistent tone of voice
• Develop key communication messaging and presentation materials for investor / analyst events
• Develop and monitor analyst consensus and ratings published by analysts and valuations.
• Ensure smooth and regular communication with prospects and investors; contribute to the sales strategy, adapting to each country and/or client sector.
• Integrate the companies strategy into mainstream financial communication
• Advise management in times of crisis with a goal to preserve the company’s relationship with its investors, as well as to mitigate any damage to share prices.
• Convey investment community feedback to management
• Previous experience in Investor Relations
• Solid understanding of financial markets
• Great capacity for analysis and synthesis
• Organizational and forecasting ability
• Effective communication skills (verbal and written) with ability to create a simple, clear narrative out of complex financial data in French and English
• Experience with stakeholder management and ability to interact with various international contacts internally and externally