. Global Financial Services industry is looking for a Head of Operational Risk with Operational Resilience Risk and Business Continuity Risk management expertise with leadership. This person must be hands-on, can motivate a team and be able to face the board.
· Prepare, formalize, coordinate and minute the Enterprise Risk Management Working Group
. 2nd line Experience
. Resilience Risk
. Operational Risk experience with experience working on projects
· Prepare, formalize, coordinate and minute the Resilience Risk Working Group
· Set up a dashboard and presentation slides with key statistics and KPIs related to open actions of the CCP (regulators, second line, Audit, etc…)
· Understanding of all risk products and financial products
· Coordinate part of the ESMA Stress Testing from an operational standpoint (prepare meeting’s, slides, minutes and chase the stakeholders)
. SME in Operational Risk framework
. Technical Understanding
. Hands-on practical expertise
· Prepare key reports for main committees: RiskCo, AuditCo, Board
Skills & Experience
· Strong understanding of project management, risk governance
· Knowledge in financial markets, understanding of fundamentals and key driving factors
· Very good knowledge to display high-level statistics (excel) and set up clear presentations (PPT)
· Excellent English skills both oral and written
· Methodology and analytical mindset are mandatory.
· Capacity to chase the main stakeholder
· Capacity to summarize and analyse main drivers
· Ability to work with various users.
· Being innovative to suggest alternatives, methods.
· Proactive in order to keep the project on track.
· Rigorous and persevere
Salary: € Permanent + Bonus
REFER A FRIEND
· If you're interested in this opportunity, please forward you're CV. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob- call on +44 (0)203 603 4474 emails firstname.lastname@example.org
Who We Are:
SR Investment partners are driven by financial service’s needs, influences and opinions, as opposed to the recruitment industry model. This is what makes us stand out and helps us create strong partnerships and attract the top talent. Our goal is providing a competitive edge by concentrating on market-specific solutions for revenue-generating talent in the world’s most demanding environment. In this fluid and fast-paced environment, organisations must be prepared to go to battle for top talent, hence SR Investment partners.
What We Do:
We are a selective financial service recruitment firm that specialises in identifying high-calibre mid to senior professionals, relevant to the investment management industry, working for both the buy side and sell side across all asset classes. We provide key talent and solutions to Hedge Funds, Asset Management firms, Investment Banks, Family Offices, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Private Equity, Insurance, Trading Houses, & Investment Managers. We help build, guide and grow organisations despite the complexity of their business landscape.
We provide consultancy, permanent, contract and executive search solutions for our clients in Europe, the Americas, Middle East, and Asia. We help build, guide and grow organisations despite the complexity of their business landscape. We have great trusted partnerships within the financial services industry who support us in everything we do. WHY? because they trust us. When we agree to work together, our path to the future is paved with mutual trust — a trust composed of integrity, competence, and cooperation. We serve boards, C-level leaders, Head of desk, Executive team and their organisations. We enable and deliver continuous advantage for our clients. They experience breakthrough results through rapidly spawning new and distinct ways of thinking, working and being ahead.
Tel: +44 (0)203 603 4474