Human Resources Manager, Paris
Are you looking to join a collaborative and inclusive regional team and a position that will give you the opportunity to take responsibility of a country Human Resources Advisory offering? This is the job for you.
Based in Paris, you will take a lead role to deliver best in class human resources advisory and service to our business groups in France, during an exciting period of growth.
You will be responsible for advising and managing the operational aspects of the Paris Human Resources function. This broad and dynamic position will challenge you across the breadth of human resources coverage, for example:
- overseeing and monitoring performance of vendors and third-party administrators, including insurance brokers and off-shore benefits processes, such as year-end tax process and corporate housing management
- responsibility for HR Audits and ensuring statutory and regulatory compliance requirements are met. In this hands-on role
- designing and managing engagement initiatives, benefit reviews, insurance reviews and renewals
- supporting delivery of learning and development initiatives and working with the employee relations team to deliver 'on the ground' support in Employee Relations matters
- working closely with the Country Lead and local Management on management reporting and analysis for employees in Paris
- driving employee engagement and diversity and inclusion initiatives
- day-to-day advice and support to managers, staff and the HR team in region regarding policies and statutory requirements
- networking both internally and externally to keep abreast of market trends and be responsible for mentoring and coaching more junior members of the team
- assisting with the in country on-boarding and off-boarding process, including applying for relevant work visas, payroll process and providing an induction for new joiners of all levels
- working in partnership with the regional Recruitment team, designing appropriate sourcing, pipelining and branding strategies.
To thrive in this role we believe you will have 6 to 10 years' of local employment laws and regulation knowledge and the ability to build relationships and influence stakeholders of all levels. Your tenacity to work in a fast-paced environment, confident and credible communication in both English and French, as well as strong negotiation, leadership and coaching skills will give you the tools to effectively communicate with all levels of employees, including senior management.
If you are planning the next exciting phase of your career, we would love to hear from you, apply today. About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers. Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and an inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of 'empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future', we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you'll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.