We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone. Join the mission.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 20% of the world's crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 900 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets - including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 6 millions units already sold in 200 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Hear from our employees how they shape the work we do here .
As part of a strong growth we are looking for talents to join the Service Design team of Ledger's Infrastructure & Operations organisation. The 60 people of the infrastructure & operations team are in charge of updating and operating the services provided to our 6 Million clients, and internal users. The Infrastructure & operation team runs and maintains a hybrid cloud solution (SaaS services, Cloud Providers and Self managed Data centers) serving 1 Billion API calls per day for 3000+ Production Pods. Infra Service Design team missions
- Supports our projects by onboarding the stakeholders of projects (Client/ Voice of the customer, Solution Architect, Engineering, Security and SMEs).
- Collect and formalize quality attributes requirements during Scoping (SLA/ SLO/SLI, Observability, Availability, B/R, DRP, Capacity, Performance, Security) , define and document the deployment architecture, in liaison with the stakeholders
- Propose high level design of new or updated services (business services, technology services, security services or blockchain integration services) Drive decisions on architecture changes of the Infrastructure
- Support Infra Teams during building of projects
- Support security compliance projects (audit & improvements)
- Support and Collect feedback from the run managers for improvements
- You communicate, drive, and interact with the clients (external, or Ledger internal) to document their requirements related to quality attributes and features
- Validate deployment/infrastructure architecture with the stakeholders of the project
- You review the current design and implementations to detect deficiencies and suggest enhancements
- You define and drive a continuous improvement plan of services for Infrastructure & Operations
- You prepare, schedule, coordinate service architecture related projects
- You monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, policies as well as non-functional requirements and systems performance
- You are in charge of definite the deployment architecture of a ledger Business products ( like NFT related products ) and a technology service ( like HSMs or CI/CD tools )
- 5+ years of experience in system architecture and project management, involving operational environments across the service management lifecycle (vision, architecture, transition, operation and continual service improvement)
- High degree of knowledge relating to service management
- Experience with ITIL processes
- Extensive experience in service architecture and end-to-end solutions, with a technical and system integration background
- Experience in selecting and applying service management policies, processes and procedures in operational environments
- Experience of cross-functional work and the ability to demonstrate a collaborative approach with regards to building key relationships across the organization and define projects scope, goals, plan and deliverables
- "Customer focused" with the ability to identify both internal and external customer's needs
- Creative problem solving and solutions assessment skills with an ability to identify develop and implement solutions to meet the needs of the business
- Good interpersonal skills with an ability to help the team choose a solution with high level of pressure, rapidly changing environments and ambiguity
- Experience of technology assessment and selection
- Past experience with programming languages (python, scala or js ), familiar with containerization and container orchestration (kubernetes, docker,...)
- Experience with theses services or technologies: Observability / Security tools (Datadog, Prometheus, FluentB, Zepko,...), Infrastructure Services ( DNS, CDN, WAFs, RP, ...)
- Experience with Hardware Security Module (HSM) experience is a plus
- Good oral and written communication
- Engineering degree
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.