Workday is growing and we are looking for experienced consultants with a passion for customer service.
As a Workday consultant you ensure the successful implementation of a solution that is entirely based in the cloud, connected on one single platform and enjoys 98% customer satisfaction. In our employee and customer centric culture, collaboration, knowledge sharing and team work is key, so you will use your product and implementation expertise to help mentor new consultants and identify opportunities to position other service offerings.
We are looking for someone with an ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training and travel up to 50% of the time.
What we offer you
Our company culture actively encourages internal development and our success spurs constant growth. So you can understand the competitive landscape and customer needs to effectively position Workday Services, we ensure you get the right training to become a certified expert, and you will manage your personal advancement with your manager on a regular basis.
Workday has been named as #2 of the most innovative companies in the world by Forbes. We pride ourselves in not just innovating our solutions but also the way Services are being delivered, and as part of the Global Services team, you will contribute to this transformation.
Location of work: Paris or surrounding area.
What you’ll do
- Gather and understand your clients’ business requirements and demonstrate the configurations through the development of prototype systems.
- Configure and test the Workday solution under the guidance of an Engagement Manager.
- Provide the Engagement Manager with status reports and keep them apprised of overall project status.
- Assist in converting legacy data into Workday.
- Assist the integration consulting team in helping to configure and test integrations between Workday and benefit providers, payroll systems and other 3rd party/custom solutions.
- Ensure the client is reference-able once in production.
- Participate in update training and other events that help share one’s product skills with other consultants.
- CPA (Certified Public Accountant) and/or advanced Accounting degree
- Fluent / native level German and professional English
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Project management, business analysis and gathering requirements
Requirements for a successful application
- Implementing of financials, ERP, procurement and/or expense management solutions
- Internal / external consulting or as a controller
- At least 2 functional areas: general ledger; project costing and billing; accounts payables or receivables; procurement; assets or expense management; financial reporting / budgeting
- Project management; PMP certification a plus