Who we are
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees.
Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain, the UK and Italy. With 5,000 customers in 5 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Today, we are more than 650 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values: - Care for each other - Always stay humble - Strive for excellence - Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfillment in freedom & responsibility.
You want to join us? This video is better than a long description... Your role: structure a procurement process in a fast-growing environment, reporting to the Global Finance Manager
PayFit is looking for an Indirect Procurement Buyer to create and apply purchasing standards within the company. The Indirect Procurement Buyer will be a true business partner to operational teams to help them anticipate, formalize and negotiate their purchasing needs. Your missions
As our very first Buyer, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Formalize and update the Group's purchase policy
- Organize and supervise all material Requests For Proposal (RFP) and bids initiated internally & achieve cost savings through negotiations.
- Become a true business partner to the Legal team by conducting the negotiations of conditions & clauses for all master contract agreements and material contracts in accordance with the Legal team guidelines
- Establish strong relationship with internal stakeholders, communicate and raise awareness of Procurement best practices and act as a key business partner and enabler
- Analyze category spend to develop sourcing strategies and collaborate with internal business partners and suppliers to reduce total costs and risks
- Design and develop relevant KPIs and maintain the company's first procurement dashboard for Top Management
- Contribute to the roll-out of Procure-to-Pay processes and tools to drive operational efficiency and added value services across business, Security, Legal and Finance teams
- Manage strategic vendors relationship to measure supplier performance and to strengthen and maximize business partnerships This job has been tailored for you if...
- Master's degree from a business school, engineering school, or University with a specialization in Purchase
- You have 5 years+ of experience in a Procurement function, performing vendor management, contract management, negotiating (financial and legal aspects) and running tenders
- You are an experienced professional who can drive category strategies, build strong relationships and trust with key stakeholders while bringing changes within the organization
- You are a very organized person, able to handle multiple topics at the same time and prioritize them, but also able to work with significant autonomy
- You love to optimize operational performance & process
- You have excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all levels of an organization
- Fluency in English required, as well as exposure to an international environment
- You have outstanding analytical skills
- You are self-motivated, business-oriented, curious and are able to think out of the box We are meant to work together if...
- You are a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us
- You want to work in an international and dynamic environment
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You want to learn, improve and gain responsibility What we offer
- An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London, Milan)
- A work from anywhere policy to allow you flexibility in regards to where and when you want to work
- 150 euros equipment budget to comfortably work from home
- A gym at our Paris office and a Gymlib membership with preferential rates
- Restaurant tickets card (Swile)
- 20 weeks of maternity leave supported by PayFit and 4 weeks of partner leave (Signed the Parental Act)
- Health insurance (supported to 60% by PayFit)
- One day per year dedicated to volunteer for an association
- A fulfilling and inclusive workplace, offering equal opportunities for any minority, disability, gender identity and sexual orientation. Don't forget: everyone fits at PayFit! Hiring process
- Screening Call with Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Interview with Global Finance Manager
- Interview with Head of Legal
- Interview with VP Finance
- Meet the team