Intern - Financial Services Representative (France)
- Euro 900 per month
- Paris, Île-de-France, France
- Stage, Plein-temps
- 05 oct. 18
The Financial Services Representative Intern will have the opportunity to develop basic sales skills in the currency exchange market as part of the Financial Services Team and must follow world financial markets while interacting in real-time with current and prospective clients.
The FXCM group of companies (collectively, the "FXCM Group") is a leading provider of online foreign exchange (forex) trading, CFD trading, spread betting and related services. Our mission is to inspire global traders with access to the world's largest and most liquid market. By offering the most innovative trading tools, hiring the best trading educators, and meeting strict financial standards to protect trader funds, we strive for the best online trading experience in the market.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Assisting the FX Sales Arabic team with the promotion of FXCM's Retail and Institutional products and services.
- Initiating relationships with clients (no cold calling) and provide best in class service via phone, chat and email.
- Setting up demo accounts for prospective clients.
- Communicating the primary benefits of FXCM, our trading platform, and the FX market to prospectiveclients.
- Providing informational support and service to existing and potential clients
- Working across multiple FXCM business units to ensure client requests are completed
- Investigating and resolving client issues related to trade execution, financial transfers and account documentation with composure and resolve.
- Clients, Sales teams, management, Operations and Compliance
Critical Knowledge, Skills & Experience candidates should have:
- Eligibility to work in France
- Ability to speak, read and write Fluently in Arabic at a professional level
- Fluency in French and English
- Bachelors degree in a related area
- Excellent customer service, communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills
- Write and speak persuasively and clearly
- Think quickly and problem-solve in real-time
- Demonstrate a strong interest and passion for global financial markets, international affairs and geopolitical events
- Experience in the financial markets a plus
- Flexibility to participate in a shift rota as required.
- Location: Paris, France
- Salary : 900 Euro per month
- 6 month contract
- Ensure you are eligible to work in France (no sponsorship)
- Review the firm's website
- Register for a free practice account to demo-trade learn more about our trading platform https://secure4.fxcorporate.com/fxtr/demo/?ib=careers
FXCM is an Equal Opportunities Employer