Internship - Software Engineer / Ingénieur Python
Murex is a global fintech leader in trading, risk management and processing solutions for capital markets.
Operating from our 18 offices, 2400 Murexians from over 60 different nationalities ensure the development, implementation and support of our platform which is used by banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world.
Join Murex and work on the challenges of an industry at the forefront of innovation and thrive in a people-centric environment.
You'll be part of one global team where you can learn fast and stay true to yourself. The team :
Within Murex, the Presales Team,
organized by domain of expertise (Front Office,Operations & Finance, Enterprise Risk Management, Integration, Architecture, Professional services) is at the crossroad of many functions from Product Evolution teams to Client Services teams, ensuring constant and valuable source of improvement for its members.
Operating across Europe, Middle East and Africa, the team gathers product and service experts to enable Murex to sell its MX.3 solution to financial institutions.
Presales consultants are working closely with business developers and client managers to provide accurate answers to requirements coming from prospects or existing clients, to demonstrate the system's capabilities, to present the available service offers and to build the best value proposal to win deals.
The presales team is also in charge of producing and maitening artefacts allowing Murex to create a competitive edge over other vendors. The context :
Professional services presales team is launching several internal initiatives to enhance and industrialize the day-to-day activity.
These initiatives will imply the automation of some presales business processes (ie : pipeline and community management, review alignment and validation of workflows across stakeholders...)
Each of these automation "solutions" will :
- Get data from various source systems, and aggregate them altogether
- Build KPIs and reports that are persisted on a file system or DB and/ or dispatched across recipients
JOB requirements Profile :
- Understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- Understand and improve existing programs
- Execute tests and fix bugs
- Document and maintain the code
- Student looking for a short summer internship (3-6 months) between June-September 2021 at least
- Enrolled in a technical major (Computer Science/Computer Engineering)
- Excellent coding skills
- Mastery of Python 3 and popular libraries for advanced data analysis
- Very good knowledge of Python Framework
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Office 365 suite (power bi, sharepoint, automate, etc.)
- Able to work independently and committed
- Ability to display flexibility in a fast-paced and changing working environment