In an international context, the IG Governance Officer acts as a leader in the Global Investment Guidelines team on different topics: communication, reporting, controls on IG activities quality, Simcorp Compliance parametrization and team initiatives.
The relative weights of each accountability may vary depending on the position held by each IG Governance officer and her/his seniority in asset management and within AXA IM:
• Report on Key Performance Indicators with comments on the Global Investment Guidelines team: dashboard on team activities, report on breaches for the GRC, production incidents, non monitorable guidelines (gaps), report for AXA companies, report for French LCC.
• Support the internal communication within the Global Investment Guidelines team, promote the knowledge and the best practices sharing: maintenance of documentations of IG activities and processes (eg IG Operating Memorandum), organisation of the team communication and events (eg global team meetings, move), Sharepoint maintenance, display scope of portfolios, welcome pack, etc.
• Support the external communication: answers to RFP, presentations for due diligence, questions from the third parties (eg CACs, clients)
• Ensure a win/win relationship with all teams involved in AXA IM Investment Guidelines process.
• Control the quality of activities performed by IG team in all countries: scope of funds, completeness of monitoring, respect of IG process.
• Ensure the quality improvement with all the contributors.
• Coordinate the audit reviews and the delivery of recommandations: internal audit (compliance, audit team), operational risk review or incident committee, external audit for SSAE certification.
Initiatives/Projects coordination and delivery
• Propose and/or Lead global IG initiatives to adapt to environment evolution (eg regulatory, organisational, technical), to improve quality of services, to reduce operational risks and to increase operational efficiency.
• Promote required change management and business continuity of IG officers. Comply with audit recommendations.
• Depending on project: define missions and select external resources ; coordinate people ; participate to specifications ; propose solutions/workarounds ; assess and ensure minimized operational risks ; validate deliverables
• Lead specific missions on behalf of the Global Head of Investment Guidelines.
• Act as a thought partner to the Global Head of Investment Guidelines.
• In 2019, migration of some IG monitoring tools in Simcorp is expected.
Simcorp Compliance Module maintenance
• Portfolios classification, Validation groups and Segments
• Rules and assignments implementation
• Coordination with Technology on new solutions development (attributes, functionalities) to close gaps of monitoring
• User guides and Organisation of the module
• Definition and oversight of AXA BS outsourced services related to Simcorp
• Priviledged point of contact for Technology Simcorp Support
Experience exposed to assets management (equities, fixed income and derivatives)
Knowledge and Skills
Fluent in English and in local langage
Financial instruments, management strategy and portfolio valuation
Good use of Powerpoint, Excel (including VBA), Word
Knowledge of Business Object or Tableau, Simcorp Compliance is a plus
Leadership and proactive. Curious.
Analytical. Rigorous. Synthetical.
Dynamic, autonomous and collaborative.
Able to work with time constraints. Organised and Efficient. Flexible.
Excellent written and oral communication, ability to interact with people from different levels within the organisation.