You will be responsible for the adaptation of content across a range of different platforms, managing the investment writing and editing process. You will work closely with the wider marketing teams, analysts and the business to ensure that the content is engaging across all client channels and produced in a timely fashion. Our client is looking for a thought leader, somebody who is able to develop ideas from scratch as a key component of their editorial team.
Our client, a leading equity asset manager with a long-standing responsible investment philosophy (c. $30 - 50bn AUM) is looking for an experienced Investment Writer and Editor to work closely with the wider marketing teams and develop engaging content to target their potential and existing clients.
- Joining the editorial committee to formulate ideas on a range of topics from brand positioning to promotions
- Ensure that the firm is able to establish and articulate their ESG credentials within their ongoing engagements and documentation
- Collaborate with wider marketing and investor relations team to ensure there is consistency in the firm’s communications
- Repurposing content for release on social media and other different platforms
- Develop a strong understanding of the firm’s investment philosophy and investment strategies
- Agreeing on KPIs to report to stakeholders across the business
- Ensure a consistent editorial standard is applied across all communications and that communications conform to regulatory standards
- This person will have perfect written skills in English, an excellent working knowledge of French is desirable
- We are looking for someone with around seven years of experience in asset management, or an experienced journalist or editor with a background in asset management, covering the economy or financial sector
- A proactive self-starter who is passionate about ESG
- We are looking for a hands-on, self-motivated professional who loves working in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop and maintain close relationships
- Strong organisational skills are essential for this role
- Strong attention to detail