Investor Relations Analyst, Leading Private Equity Buyout Fund, Paris, France
Our client is a highly prominent private markets investment firm. This truly international fund has a well-established, closely networked team with substantial funds under management.
In this role, the IR Analyst will support capital raising efforts and relationships with limited partners in Europe, with a focus on supporting the Firm's Private Equity business. The analyst will work closely with the Legal, Compliance and Finance teams and will also spend significant time with members of the Firm's Private Equity group as well as other groups within the broader Firm. With both current and upcoming fundraises it would be an exciting time to join this global team.
This role will be based in Paris - you must either be based in Paris or willing to relocate. French language skills are not a requirement. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Completion of due diligence questionnaires, bespoke data requests and written responses to investor queries
- Conduct macro/micro research and analysis to support fundraising strategy including market mapping and strategic business development presentations
- Maintain and manage the CRM system
- Assist in fund launches including the preparation of presentation materials, private placement memoranda and investor diligence
- Creation and maintenance of marketing materials for senior management
- Exceptional academic background with demonstrated excellence in prior endeavours
- Prior work experience in private equity or alternatives, asset management, investor relations, placement and / or investment banking is preferred
- Financially literate with sound project management capabilities and strong attention to detail
- Flawless English communication skills with demonstrated ability to write effectively
- A willingness to travel across Europe accompanying senior sales professionals