Java Development Engineer in charge of front office developments model optimization and holdings reconciliations, based in Paris, France.
TOBAM is a quantitative asset management firm with assets at $10 Billion. The Company offers innovative investment capabilities and provides institutional clients with diversified core equity exposure. The firm has been experiencing a significant expansion, one of the largest in the industry.
TOBAM operations are based in Paris and Dublin, with a daily interaction between the two locations.
You are developing multi skills in IT and Asset Management, working mainly on Front Office projects and production tasks, and reporting to the Head of IT.
You are contributing to Pilot, a highly advanced framework in Java, built on TOBAM’s core competencies and one of the nimblest in the asset management industry.
You are in a team of 8 developers, and in direct relation with final users.
You are seeking to achieve a high level of automation and great rigour, in order to complete very different tasks, amongst which are:
- Contribute to enhance and optimize the backtester tool in Java
- Implement new strategies in the backtester tool and in Pilot
- Contribute to develop Portfolio Management tools in Pilot.
- Contribute to automate recurring tasks and maintain the reliability of the processes and their control.
- Communicating with Portfolio Manager and Researchers
- Coordination of projects with the different teams (IT, PM, Research)
- Java 13, Swing/Hibernate application, with Wildfly server as application server
- MySQL database
- Eclipse (for Java), Git, Maven, Sonarqube, Jenkins
- Qualifications: “Grande ecole d’ingenieur” or related work experience required
- Experience: 5+ years
- Has strong technology aptitudes and programming skills in Java. Python skills are a plus.
- Has preferably an experience of software development in an Investment Management company
- Is dynamic and has a team spirit within a highly motivated global team of colleagues
- Ensures strict implementation of processes and controls and works effectively in a pressurized environment
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org