In a dynamic and integrated team which works in an agile environment with a high level of responsibility and autonomy, you will be in charge of maintaining and developing the internal front to middle to reporting software. You will be key for building the new software architecture that can support the company’s growth.
You should have a good knowledge of finance and particularly asset management (front to middle workflows, risk and compliance) so you can understand the end user requirements.
You will take care of projects from user specifications to production roll out in a fast-paced environment.
Master's (M2) in Computer Science or equivalent
Between 4 and 7 years of experience in software development in the Asset Management sector preferred but candidates with an investment banking background will also be considered.
• Perfect understanding of object programming concepts
• Significant experience in service-oriented applications development (Java SOA)
• Good knowledge of Angular
• Usage of third-party graphic components (like DevExtreme)
• Messaging tool like 0MQ (JeroMQ)
• Source code managing tool (SVN, Git)
• Willingness to learn, progress and always “go the extra mile”.
• Numerical fluency and highly comfortable with technical subjects
• Strong analytical skills and judgement.
• Fluency in English is required.
Length: Permanent Contract
Start: As soon as possible
Location: 42 avenue Montaigne, 75008 Paris, France