Created in 1999 in Sweden, MFEX has grown to become a global fund platform, offering a complete and state of the art solution for fund trading, fund distribution services, data solutions, and compliance & due diligence. With trading, custody, fund distribution services and data solutions for more than 80,000 funds and 960 asset management companies, MFEX's solution covers the whole fund universe. In September 2021, MFEX became a part of the Euroclear Group, one of the world’s largest providers of domestic and cross-border settlement and related services for bond, equity, ETF and mutual fund transactions, creating new funds market utility.
As part of a Fixed Term contract (9 months)
Reporting to the Head of Legal, you will be involved in all Legal missions, consisting on providing support to the Paris office and other entities within the group throughout Europe and Asia, particularly on the mutual funds distribution. The position is diverse and within an international context.
- The drafting and negotiation of all types of contracts where MFEX is a party, as well its amendments (distribution agreements, trading agreements, service providers, consulting contracts);
- Updating of the company’s databases;
- Assist and follow up of any corporate and legal queries of the company;
- To provide support and legal advice to the MFEX departments;
- Monitoring of French and International laws and regulations.
- French law degree with a specialization in Finance
- Fluent in English
- Interest in contract law and/or asset management, and notions of corporate law would be a plus
- A minimum of one year experience in a management company, a distribution platform or a bank institution
- Flexibility, good communication skills, strong teamwork, rigor and autonomy.
Apply by sending a CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org