Do your curiosity and desire to learn drive you? Do you enjoy a process where you recognize areas of improvement and you are ready for iteration and innovation to improve? We do have some nice challenges for you!
You will be right at home if you have
- A deep passion for technology and software development
- A strong knowledge of Linux system/processor performance, and network communication-An understanding of hardware and its influence on latency
- An ability to look at code, figure out how it works, and how to make it better
- A self-motivation and proactivity, a strong organization and a willingness to admit mistakes
- A capacity to manage multiple projects and coordinate work with various teams and vendors in addition todaily production support activities
And enjoy tinkering with technology in your spare time.
What’s fun ?
- Designing, evaluating and building new hardware and software technologies or solutions (server & storage)
- Being a major player in developing long-term infrastructure strategies.
- Actively monitoring the health of our entire infrastructure
- We focus on automation, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery so we can deploy everything–hardware, software – rapidly and repeatedly.
- As Systems Engineers we work with development, trading, and other technology teams to implementsolutions to a huge variety of technical problems.
- We operate at the bleeding edge of technology. If something new can potentially bring an advantage we willactively invest in developing and utilizing the solution.
- The right balance of speed and quality is crucial. We value good engineering practices and scalablesolutions.
- We encourage everybody to gain understanding of both trading strategy and how exchanges work from atechnological point of view.
Proficiency within one of the following:
- Strong skills in Linux administration (CentOS) and Virtualization (Vmware)
- Familiar with large-scale storage architecture (EMC VMAX / HP 3PAR / …)
- Experience with kernel tuning and performance troubleshooting
- Having practiced HPC architecture design and administration (Slurm, Lustre) before
-Strong understanding of various protocols and Linux standard services
-Familiar with configuration management tools like Puppet or Ansible
-Eager to learn and apply new skills quickly
Founded in 1991, Capital Fund Management (CFM) is a successful alternative asset manager and a pioneer in the field of quantitative trading applied to capital markets across the globe. Our methodology relies on statistically robust analysis of terabytes of financial data to inform and enable our asset allocation, trading decisions and automated order execution.CFM offers a challenging and rewarding career for highly-talented and passionate PhD’s, IT engineers and experts from around the world. Our people can draw on 28 years of research and analysis into financial market data as well as investment into our cutting edge technology platforms. These fundamentals allow us to create and execute state-of-the-art trading strategies for our clients and offer exciting career opportunities for our employees.Our people’s diversity and dedication contribute to CFM’s unique culture of research, innovation and achievement. We are a Great Place to Work company and we offer a collaborative and informal work environment, attractive offices and facilities and highly competitive compensation packages including a profit-based bonus system.