BSM are representing a boutique M&A Corporate Finance business that operates in Paris and Frankfurt. This business is looking for a senior M&A professional with around 6-9 years’ experience for their M&A team in Paris.
This business has an interesting model. They work on a wide spread of deal sizes, ranging from 1 billion as well as mid-cap deals. They deliver on cross border deals for a major European bank which further increases their deal flow. The large brand of this European bank helps them to win major deals in the market. 80% of their revenues are generated from their own work, advising world renowned PE funds in the market.
Ideally this candidate will have experience in either transportation or healthcare sectors and they must be a fluent French speaker. 6-9 years’ M&A Lead advisory experience in either Big 4, boutique M&A business or an investment bank. This candidate must be comfortable building models and the full due diligence process.
- Prepare marketing materials and ‘teaser’ document for potential buyers
- Negotiating non-disclosure agreement clause
- Preparing confidential information memorandum
- Valuing the business developing your own operating model
- Conducting the due diligence process
- Negotiating to maximize the valuation of the business
- Strong academic background with at least 6-9 years’ corporate finance M&A experience
- Have exceptional analytical, problem solving and presentation/report writing skills, combined with a good understanding of business dynamics and commercial value drivers
- Fluent in French, written and spoken
- Ideally Transportation or Healthcare sector experience
- Strong modelling skills
For any more information please information please firstname.lastname@example.org