- Paris, Île-de-France, France Paris Île-de-France FR
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 25 mai 18 2018-05-25
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our team based in Paris.
What is the Marketing group responsible for?
The marketing team is responsible for the coordination of all local marketing and communications initiatives (such as press relations, social media, website management, events and literature production) and works in close collaboration with the sales team and the global marketing platform to achieve the business objectives of the region. This role will cover diverse tasks, with a focus on the communication side.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of a Marketing Executive?
• Assist the Marketing Director in developing a communication plan and coordinate initiatives by channel
• Increase our corporate and product presence in the media
• Publish content on social media channels and develop local initiatives
• Update existing literature and develop new documents (brochures, flyers, presentations etc.) as per client and sales team needs
• Ensure websites are constantly up-to-date and develop appropriate campaigns (leveraged from global initiatives or developed locally)
• Manage local events (client conferences, trade fairs etc.) and handle all associated logistical aspects
• Ensure full compliance with regulatory requirements
What qualifications, skills and experience would help someone to be successful?
• Bachelor's degree in Communication or equivalent
• An inquisitive mind and excellent copywriting and editing skills across multi-media
• Prior experience of working within a marketing team, ideally with a passion for Comms
• Experience within Financial Services is required
• Practical experience in developing an understanding of client needs, and what it takes to engage and interest the target audience
• Ability to build strong working relationships with sales, client service, marketing, legal, analytical and technology professionals globally
• Master of MS Office (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French
• Ability to work independently or with minimal supervision and meet tight deadlines
• Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
What makes Franklin Templeton Investments unique?
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards -the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results. Highlights of our benefits include - complementary pension scheme, private healthcare plan, Lunch ticket, life insurance, Employee Stock Investment Program, incentive plans, purchase of company funds with no sales charge, public transport card 50% reimbursement, on-site training.
We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business. To us, corporate citizenship means being accountable, serving our clients, being an employer of choice, managing our environmental impact, and supporting our communities . An emphasis on corporate citizenship is embedded in our culture and values , and is an important element of how we achieve success.
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people , and see what it means to say, "I AM Franklin Templeton."
Franklin Templeton Investments values diversity in its workforce and welcomes employees from different backgrounds, generations, capabilities, cultural identification, sexual orientations, and gender expression, in addition to other attributes that contribute to a truly diverse and inclusive community.