MFEX Group is an independent market infrastructure supporting the distribution of funds. We offer financial institutions an automated, secure and cost-efficient solution for trading funds, recovering rebates and delivering updated fund information. We are a team of around 100 employees with offices in Stockholm (headquarters), Umea, Paris, Singapore and Geneva. Currently MFEX maintains distribution and rebate agreements with more than 780 fund companies and we cover more than 50,000 funds. Our highly automated, secure and SWIFT-based infrastructure allows us to process more than 200.000 fund orders per month. Our distributors include private banks, insurance companies, IFAs and fund distribution platforms.
MFEX is currently looking for a Parisian fee collection “Middle office” its rapid growth.
Fixed Term Contract : 6/12 mois
Your main responsibilities might include:
- Offering an analytic & responsive support to the Manager’s needs.
- Provide data analysis and reports.
- Maintaining an operational coordination between the different services.
- Covering operational relationship with the Fund Companies and supporting the Implementation of new Clients.
- Preparing the fee collection portfolios review
- Maintaining and updating internal database
The successful candidate will:
- be fluent in French and English
- have Excellent Office Pack skills, VBA is a plus
- be rigorous with figures, with coordinative capabilities
- show strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize
- be an enthusiastic team player with good interpersonal skills
- be curious and willing to learn.
If you are interested, please contact us via MFEX email@example.com
Do not hesitate to visit our Website, www.mfex.com