Is CFM what you’re looking for?
We’re a global asset manager, founded in 1991 and a pioneer in the field of quantitative trading. We are innovative, collaborative and believe in diversity with around 30 nationalities, across our offices around the world.
What can CFM offer you?
We create an environment for highly talented and passionate PhDs, IT engineers and other recognised experts to explore new ideas and challenge assumptions. We are a Great Place to Work and welcome those who are intellectually curious and keen to see CFM’s thinking, research and analysis come to life in a way that benefits our clients.
Are you interested in Asset Management?
At CFM, we inspire innovation through a collaborative approach to work. Our operations department consists of more than 20 people working to ensure the reliability of the front-to-back chain whilst providing support for all teams at CFM. If you’re innovative and want to play a key role in asset management, come and join our team!
The Operations team is a multi-faceted and central team at CFM that supports business developments with new markets and new products. We guarantee the reliability of the front-to-back chain and provide essential support and control services related to trading and position management. We value integrity and excellence.
Our people constantly look for new ways to innovate and employ technology in order to improve controls, reduce operational risk and increase operational efficiency. We build very strong value added relationships with other teams in the firm.
You will be responsible for the following activities:
* Data integrity: verification prior to the market opening (price, adjustment factors, Corporate actions...),
* Daily management and control of borrowing costs of shares,
* Corporate Actions (CA): Updating portfolio positions, managing CA to ex/pay date, monitoring forthcoming events, elections for voluntary operations,
* Options: management of option exercise and assignment (under-lying: equity & indices),
* Daily monitoring of all negotiable actions (liquidity, market capitalisation, CDS...) and integration of prime brokers’ restrictions,
* Solving allocation problems with prime brokers,
* Checking and updating limits of speculative positions as well as key closing dates in futures positions,
* Ensuring the smooth running of IT production from a functional approach, in particular validation of the availability of services before the start of trading,
* Regulatory reporting and support to Risk, production of reports and other information for Investors, regulators and internal teams (Board, Risk, Compliance, …)
* Proactively collaborating with the IT, Research and Investor Relations teams with the intention of consistently improving processes and tools
We are seeking highly motivated, inquiring individuals who are able to work as part of a team, are endowed with a strong sense of autonomy and a capacity to communicate and are open to change, and have:
* Master’s level training, degree from a major university or from a major business or engineering school,
* 2 to 7 years experience, of which an experience in capital markets,
* Fluency in both spoken and written English and French,
* Experience in Front Office, Middle Office or Operations asset management is a plus,
* Knowledge of SQL and/or data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI) is a plus