Murex/Risk Business Analyst
- Paris, Île-de-France, France
- Freelance, Plein-temps
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 13 janv. 19
Aston Carter, part of Allegis is looking to speak with a BA Murex/Risk specialist. Contract role based in Paris, 3 months renewables.
- Provide Business Analysis, both technical and functional which covers the following areas:
- Work with developers to deliver solutions to Production problems and deliver new features to business.
- Provide consulting services throughout the application development and support life cycle.
- Involved in technical and functional projects related to Risk
- Requirements writing and functional documentation.
- Syndication of the requirements with the end users. o Testing management and testing campaigns
- Share knowledge and coach newcomers
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level of support on Murex v2 and v3.
- Project management
Expected experience and knowledge :
- Strong understanding of financial markets
- Strong understanding in Risk management.
- Expert in Murex Front-Office and Risk modules on MX.III
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Past experience with offshore is a plus.