Elevate Partners has engaged with a European Infrastructure Debt platform, with capability to purchase and manage infrastructure debt investments (senior and junior), who are now adding an experienced Portfolio Manager to its team based in Paris.
The Portfolio Manager will build relationships with asset originators with a view to sourcing assets, conducting due diligence on proposed asset acquisitions and prepare investment papers for the Investment Committee.
- Act as fund manager and review transactions for suitability for inclusion in a mandate's investment portfolio
- Represent a particular mandate at investment committee
- Recommend transactions for investment in a particular mandate taking into account relative risk / return parameters and portfolio construction
- Prepare presentations to internal committees and investors as appropriate and help manage any required reporting / approvals processes
- Work with colleagues to deliver high quality illiquid assets via their origination platform
- Identification of new multi-asset debt investment opportunities
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Investment Banking, Fund Management, or Infrastructure Advisory
- Significant experience of either infrastructure debt or private corporate lending gained either at a leading bank or asset manager
- Proven judgement in the analysis of illiquid asset investments with demonstrable ability to assess relative value and risk-adjusted returns
- Practical experience in applying learnt techniques in a financial market environment
On offer is a highly competitive financial package and the opportunity to join a rapidly growing Investment Manager with over 3bn AUM.
To discuss this opportunity in confidence call Diarmuid Clancy on +353 86 106 9433, firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly via the link provided.